There are many 3D animation tools available in the market. One of the best of them for intro animation is Cinema 4D developed by MAXON. Still wondering, what you can do with it how good this software is? If you have seen “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”, “Doom”, “Inception”, or “The Chronicles of Narnia” most of the animation in those movies are created by Cinema 4D. Moreover, it is a very user friendly and easy to learn software.
When I started to learn Cinema 4D, I faced difficulties to find best sources to learn it. Then I decided to share my experience and help newbies, who is looking for best sources to learn Cinema 4D. Let’s dive into the topic:
#GREYSCALEGORILLA: If you want to learn Cinema 4D you are in the right place!! This site is free and passionate about teaching you how to make beautiful Motion Design and Renders. If they learn a new technique or find out how to use a new tool in Cinema 4D, they share it with you right away. There are no “Gurus”. All is about learning every day to make beautiful renders in Cinema 4D for their clients. They also provide some unique paid versions of plugins and resources that could help you more to reflect your imaginations through their courses.
- Provides free Intro To Cinema 4D series for the beginners to teach them the basics.
- Provides easy to follow tutorials.
- Provides top Five Free Windows Utilities for Motion Designers.
- Answers all of your questions about Cinema 4D when they go live through their you-tube channel.
- Helps you to learn what tools exactly do you need to get started making stuff in Cinema 4D through Cinema 4D Buying Guide.
#Udemy: From this site you can assemble a course of C4D. This paid crash course (costs $45) is packed with over 90 minutes of training videos in HD. It comes with lots of project files and data assets which will help you go through the lessons and follow along. You will never be lost for sure. This training is organised for first time users or beginners in Cinema 4D.
- Provides video tutorials for Beginners who want to learn 3D from scratch.
- Offers crash courses about navigation and modelling, Texturing, Animation and 3D effects.
- Gives you lifetime access.
- Available on iOS and Android.
- Offers Certificate of Completion.
#MaxonC4D: This is the the main website of MAXON group dedicated for C4D only. The youtube channel of MAXONC4D contains all materials that a beginner needs for his first attempt of animation or 3D art. With detailed tutorials and clear explanation of each step, this site will help you to draw your thoughts in CINEMA 4D.
- Provides tutorials of Cinema 4D to create cutting-edge 3D motion graphics, architectural and product visualizations, video game graphics, illustrations, and much more.
- Gives all the answer of questions of their consumer through the discussion section of their you-tube channel.
- Provides many tutorials and a global, highly-skilled community that plays a significant role in bringing beginners to a professional level of use.
#Cineversity: This forum is devoted to getting you up to speed in using Cinema 4D for specific industries. Motion graphics, visual effects, game development, Character Rigging all in one package that you can learn!! Or if you want to get your feet wet without going through an entire reference series you can navigate your views and manipulate objects through their GETTING STARTED series.
- Provides Huge Cinema 4D Tutorial Library by thousands of tutorials by top artists.
- Provides Powerful Resources.
- Provides Post Cinema 4D questions and get answers from Supportive Community.
- Offers membership options of free, premium (1st year membership $295/ yearly renewal $95) and coupon system.
- Offers full forum access in premium mode.
#Linda: You can also enroll CINEMA 4D from this paid site. Learn from polygonal and spline modelling to lighting, rendering, and shading!! This series of CINEMA 4D tutorials will get you up to speed quickly so that you can make tremendous looking 3D graphics and animations with ease.
- Provides a free trial version for 10 days.
- Provides a preview of any course you want to purchase.
- Keeps their users updated with news, tips, and latest courses.
- Offers crash courses and give projects works to complete in basic mood ($19.99) and premium mood ($29.99).
- Offers Certificate of Completion.
So, If you want to create advanced 3D graphics yet need a helping hand to ensure you design jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then Cinema 4D is the perfect selection for you!! Despite being designed for advanced 3D, the extra tools found in Cinema 4D Studio are still designed to be user-friendly as well as perceptive. Generating advanced 3D effects such as hair- is surprisingly easy and fast, with Cinema 4D doing much of the work for you.
**To buy all versions of Cinema 4D software Click Here **